11.13.2010

Brent + Brittany: 8.7.10

These 2 were fun as well as I also went to school with them both.  They were a few years ahead of me, but we knew of each other none-the-less.  It was also fun because the bride's little sister is good friends with my little sister!  It was a fun wedding and the bride looked BEAUTIFUL as always!!

Congrats you two!

Brent looking very country, very stylish:)


So in love!


I absolutely love this one! I love Brittany's boots!


Very simple, but very pretty flowers


This was not a staged moment...just very natrual for them....how cute are they!?


Stunning!


So, I really like this boot one too! I just can't get over how cute they are!


Another one of the flowers


The whole wedding party.  Very fun crowd!


MG

All images were produced as a second shooter for LG Imagery. Please contact Lana Greving, Owner of LG Imagery for all wedding and engagement questions.
Phone number: 712-541-9047

Emal: lgimagery@gmail.com
Website: http://www.lgimagery.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment